Learn How to Return your Order
At Acquapole/IndigoAquatics, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That’s why, under our Return Policy, we accept returns on merchandise (excluding accessories ) purchased on the official website, www.indigoaquatics.com, within 30 days of the original order delivery date for a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and custom import fees.
Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging or in perfect condition.
In order for a clothing product to be in perfect condition, it must be unworn, unwashed, and have no traces of hair, deodorant, makeup or distinctive smells and include original tags, if applicable. Item(s) returned due to possible defect are subject to verification.
Contact Acquapole@indigoaquatics.com to request a return authorization code and form. You must include the order number in the email communication.
Acquapole® Warranty Policy
1. The warranty is given for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months, and covers the equipment from problems or braking due to manufacturing defects.
2. For all operations made under warranty a fixed fee will apply
3. The shipping charges of spare parts to be replaced or repaired under warranty will be paid by the client.
4. All damages or malfunction due to equipment falling, incorrect use, nonobservance of the maintenance rules or non-authorized operations, are not covered by the warranty.
5. The warranty against corrosion does not apply for use in salt water, thermal water, chemical unbalanced water or water treated with salt purifier systems.
6. The company declines all responsibility for damages due to the nonobservance of the rules written on the product manual provided in the shipment
7. Tear parts are not covered by the warranty; example: rubber suction cups, stickers.
8. The warranty is valid only if presenting it together with the purchase invoice.